From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up constrictor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constrictor may refer to:
- Any snake that kills its prey by constriction
- A taxonomic synonym for Boa, a.k.a. boas, a genus of non-venomous boas found in Mexico, Central and South America, Madagascar and on Reunion Island.
- A taxonomic synonym for Python, a.k.a. pythons, a genus of non-venomous pythons found in Africa and Asia.
- Constrictor (album), a 1986 album by Alice Cooper
- Constrictor (comics), a supervillain/hero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Constrictor knot, a simple and effective binding knot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.