Goldin Finance 117
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification.|
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.(July 2008)
|China 117 Tower|
|Use||Hotel, Office, Residential, retail|
|Roof||597 metres (1,959 ft)|
The China 117 Tower (simplified Chinese: 中国117大厦, traditional Chinese: 中国117大厦) is a skyscraper under construction / on-hold in Tianjin, China. The tower is expected to stand at a height of 597 metres (1,959 ft) with 117 floors. Construction, which began in 2008, is scheduled to be completed in 2012. Upon completion, it is expected to become the tallest building in China, surpassing the Shanghai World Financial Center. However, it will be passed as China's tallest building by the 632 metres (2,073 ft) Shanghai Tower, scheduled for completion in 2014. In January 2010 it was announced that construction was suspended.
- ^ ctbuh.org Goldin Finance 117
- ^ skyscraperpage: China 117 Tower
- ^ a b c d e "China 117 Tower". SkyscraperPage.com. http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=74400. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
- ^ a b "天津开建“亚洲第一高楼” 597米顶层建游泳池". Hunantv.com. http://news.hunantv.com/x/f/20090626/254119.html. Retrieved 2009-06-30.
- ^ "Shanghai Center main building will reach 632 meters". People's Daily Online. 2008-08-18. http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90776/6479288.html. Retrieved 2008-08-19.
|This article about a building or structure in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|