Hayden High School is a private, Roman Catholic high school in Topeka, Kansas. It is located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas.
Hayden is home to one of the two undefeated men's basketball teams in the state of Kansas. Hayden won state championships in volleyball, basketball,cross country, and golf and was the runner-up for the state championship game in football, all occurring in 2008. Thus far in 2009, the "Wildcats" were state champions for the volleyball, and girls golf.the wild cats actually won state in football 2008 42-21 over perry-lecoption.
- Mark Turgeon, head basketball coach of Texas A&M University
- Tommy Meier, led Topeka's Washburn University to the 1987 NAIA National basketball championship game victory
- Nick Stringer, (Football) Offensive Tackle for the Kansas State Wildcats
- Chris Dieker, (Football) Quarterback for the Southern Illinois Salukis
- Scott Becker, (Nice Guy) Owner of a 1982 RV
- T. J. McGreevy, (Baseball) Pitcher for the Wichita State Shockers
- Blake Rothschild, (Football) Safety for the Air Force Falcons
- Jeff Reid, (Basketball) Guard for the St. Louis Billikens
- Ian Hughes, (Swimming) All-American(2007-2009), Olympic Trials Competitor 2008, State Champion 2008 and 2009 City and League Champion 2007-2009, Kansas State Wildcats Swim Team Captain
- Scott Simons, (Baseball) 1st basemen/DH for Washburn University