From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Stable release||1.4-5 / November 7, 2008|
|Platform||R programming language|
|License||GNU General Public License|
R Commander is a GUI for the R programming language, licensed under the GNU General Public License. Among the existing R GUIs, Rcmdr together with its plug-ins is perhaps the most viable R-alternative to commercial statistical packages like SPSS. The package is highly useful to R novices, since for each analysis run it displays the underlying R code.
Rcmdr can be installed from within R, like any R package. Integration with Microsoft Excel is provided by the RExcel package, which also provides an RAndFriendsLight "bundle" graphical installer.
As of version 1.4-4, Rcmdr supports the plugins listed below. For an up-to-date list, please check CRAN.
- RcmdrPlugin.Export — Graphically export objects to LaTeX or HTML
- RcmdrPlugin.FactoMineR — Graphical User Interface for FactoMineR
- RcmdrPlugin.HH — Rcmdr support for the HH package
- RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR — Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R
- RcmdrPlugin.SurvivalT — Rcmdr Survival Plug-In
- RcmdrPlugin.TeachingDemos — Rcmdr Teaching Demos Plug-In
- RcmdrPlugin.epack — Rcmdr plugin for time series
- RcmdrPlugin.orloca — orloca Rcmdr Plug-in
- Java Gui for R - A universal and unified GUI for R
- Rattle - R GUI designed for data mining
- RKWard - R GUI based on the KDE libraries
- SciViews-R - uses most of the Rcmdr functionality while adding a plethora of new possibilities
- SciViews-K - cross-platform successor of SciViews-R, based on the Komodo Edit
- Poor mans GUI
- gretl - Another open source statistical package
- Comparison of statistical packages
|This computer software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|