|Look up seva, Seva, or SEVA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seva may also refer to:
- Volunteer work; selfless service; work offered to God (in Indian religions)
- Seva (food), in Indian cuisine, a snack food made by deep-frying strands of chick pea flour dough flavored with chili powder, salt, and sometimes coriander
- The Seva Foundation, a non-profit foundation that fights blindness and poverty
- Seva, Barcelona, a municipality in the comarca of Osona, Catalonia, Spain
- Abbreviation of East slavic name Vsevolod
- Seva (short story), by Puerto Rican author Luis López Nieves.
- Seva (Puerto Rico) is a fictional town described in the novel Seva by Luis López Nieves
- SEVA (acronym)
- Stand-up Extra-vehicular activity, an activity in which an astronaut partially emerges into space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.