The Merry Widow (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Merry Widow (ballet), an adaptation of the operetta
- Several film adaptations of Lehár's work:
- The Merry Widow (1918 film), a silent film directed by Michael Curtiz
- The Merry Widow (1925 film), a silent film directed by Erich von Stroheim
- The Merry Widow (1934 film), directed by Ernst Lubitsch
- The Merry Widow (1952 film), directed by Curtis Bernhardt
- The Merry Widow (1962 film), directed by Werner Jacobs
- The Merry Widow (1994 film), a Russia erotic black comedy version
- Other uses
- Merry widow, a type of corselet
- the nickname of a live Tori Amos version of her song "Professional Widow"
- Thee Merry Widows, a psychobilly band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.