From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Mount Kisco, New York|
|Broadcast area||Northern Westchester and Putnam Counties|
|First air date||January, 15, 1964|
|Former callsigns||WVIP-FM (1964-1993)|
(CUMULUS LICENSING LLC)
WFAF (106.3 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Adult Contemporary format that simulcasts WFAS-FM. Licensed to Mount Kisco, New York, USA, the station serves Northern Westchester and Putnam Counties. The station is currently owned by Cumulus Media.
- ^ "WFAF Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/fmq?call=WFAF.
- ^ "WFAF Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/call_hist.pl?Facility_id=70274&Callsign=WFAF.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WFAF
- Radio Locator information on WFAF
- Query Arbitron's FM station database for WFAF
|This article about a radio station in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|