From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chump may refer to:
- Someone who is gullible
- A lamb meat cut (UK & Canada)
- The Chump, a 2002 film directed by Sam Fell
- The Chumps, nickname for NASA Astronaut Group 20
- "Chump" (song)
- Chumps on Parade, a ska album
- Chumpy Chumps, AKA The Chumpy Chump Brothers, characters in Catscratch cartoon series
- CHUMP (Criminal Headquarters for Underworld Master Plan), an espionage organization from the 1970s television show, Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp
- Average frustrated chump
- All pages beginning with "Chump"
- All pages with titles containing "Chump"
- Champ (disambiguation)
- Chimp (disambiguation)
- Chump Change (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.