From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up essential in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Essential or essentials can refer to:
- An essential property, which defines an entity as being a particular type of entity. See also essentialism, the philosophical view that an entity must have certain characteristics in order to belong to a certain defined group, and its counterpart, non-essentialism.
- The Essentials are a Canadian a cappella group
- The Essential series of compilation albums released by Sony BMG
- Either of two companies named Essential Records
- Essential (album), an album by the Divinyls.
- Essentials (The Cars album), an album by The Cars.
- Essentials, an album by Travis Tritt.
- Essentials of Fire Fighting, a firefighter training manual published by the International Fire Service Training Association and Fire Protection Publications
- The Essential Marvel Comics line of reprints
- In measure theory (mathematics), essentially describes properties that hold almost everywhere.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.