|Look up lurk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lurk may refer to:
- The act of lurking or hiding in a lair
- A Lurker
- Lurk (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Lurk, a deliberate misspelling of "look."
- Lurk, a single long pole held with both hands, used in Telemark skiing.
- A Myrddraal
- Another name for vampires in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off comic Fray.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.