From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nosica was originally created to provide the power of C++ along with the simple syntax of Java, although the syntax has since slowly evolved away from the Java syntax for greater simplicity and ease-of-use.
Nosica's main features are :
- operators (with a simple way for declaring them infix/postfix/prefix)
- genericity and constraint over genericity
- automatic delegation via the 'proxy' keyword
- multiple interface inheritance and single class inheritance
- distinction between reference and primitive type
- very few First Class Objects (FCO)
- garbage collected
- multiple dispatch of methods (allowing covariant methods to be defined)
- simple syntax
The language is still evolving and, according to its website, not very usable yet.
|This programming language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|